HeX Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HeX Community

FPS Division of WFB

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need to recruit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi

Kenshi

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:04 am

We need to recruit people, this site is dead in the sense that no one is posting nothing. Linkrules how did you get all those people on WFB? Can you do the same for this site?
Back to top Go down
Signal
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Signal

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:23 am

I know where. The GameFAQs off topic boards!
Back to top Go down
https://hexdivision.rpg-board.net
Signal
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Signal

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:23 am

Oh and I updated your mod permissions, you should be able to mod in every forum now.
Back to top Go down
https://hexdivision.rpg-board.net
Kenshi

Kenshi

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:22 am

Signal wrote:
Oh and I updated your mod permissions, you should be able to mod in every forum now.
Thanks for the permission. And I will go advertise our site there.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:43 pm

IGN's Brawl Message Board was our mainstream advertising for our forums. GameFAQ's/Gamespot's Brawl Message Board was up there too...until we got warned.

Obviously Top Site lists are a fairly efficient way to advertise.

Other then that, not really much in the way of effective advertising anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi

Kenshi

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
IGN's Brawl Message Board was our mainstream advertising for our forums. GameFAQ's/Gamespot's Brawl Message Board was up there too...until we got warned.

Other then that, not really much in the way of effective advertising anywhere else.
Could you please advertise for us?
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:48 pm

Kenshi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

I don't really have the time and I don't remember my username or Password for IGN, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi

Kenshi

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

I don't really have the time and I don't remember my username or Password for IGN, sorry.
Ok, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:16 pm

i'm going to try to link the banner on the portal, that should help get some activity.
Back to top Go down
Link3618.

Link3618.

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:13 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
i'm going to try to link the banner on the portal, that should help get some activity.

yea go to IGN post ur clan, ull get warned make a new account and do it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to recruit   Need to recruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to recruit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeX Community :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: